Want to take the next step in your career?
A competitive basic salary between £43,216 and £49,323 dependant on your experience, and the potential to earn up to £56,323 per year when market premiums are applied.
We support our social workers to ensure they have the resources they need to make a difference where it counts. Kent is the ideal place to progress your career.
You will also receive the excellent training and all the great benefits that come with working for Kent County Council.
If you're a qualified social worker with experience in children and families social work then we'd love to hear from you.
As senior practitioner you will manage a caseload of complex cases and support your team to deliver excellent standards of social work.
Register your interest
Apply for one of our vacancies now, or request one of our dedicated social work recruitment professionals to get in touch with you.
- Full induction
- Manageable caseloads
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Basic salary of between £43,216 and £49,323
- Annual leave allowance of 29 to 30 days (plus bank holidays and an extra day off at Christmas)
- Up to £2,000 car market premium
- £3,000 annual market premium
- £3,000 golden hello (welcome) payment
- Relocation packages up to £8,000
- Excellent local government pension scheme