Kent Shared Lives
Shared Lives carers get paid to open their homes to support eligible people over the age of 16 including those with learning and physical disabilities, mental health issues, autism or Asperger's, sensory impairment, older people or those living with dementia.
There are 3 types of service a carer can offer. We are currently recruiting for long term and short breaks carers.
- Long term - where someone would move in with a carer and their family.
- Short breaks - where someone would stay for a night or two, weekend or week(s) with the carer based on what is needed.
- Day support - one session lasting up to 5 hours based at the carer's home and/or out and about in the community.
Get in touch
To find out more and request an information pack, you can:
- register your interest online
- attend one of our information evenings to meet our friendly team and have a chat with some existing carers and people using the service
- call us on 03000 41 24 00
- email us at email@example.com.