Having a shared set of values as an employer brings everyone closer together and helps us to work better as one organisation.
So what does it feel like to work here and what culture do we need around us to deliver our values?
Can you see yourself thriving in an organisation that is:
- Compassionate and inclusive
- Working together - building and delivering for the best interests of KCC
- Externally focused - resident, families and communities at the heart of decision making
- Flexible and agile - willing to take (calculated) risks
- Empowering - our people take accountability for their decisions and actions
- Curious - constantly learning and evolving.
It takes all sorts of people to achieve and deliver what matters most for Kent. So, if what you've read on this page strikes a chord and feels important to you, then you could be important to us.